- Contact your local children’s hospital before the start of the holiday season.
- Work with the hospital staff to obtain letters to Santa from children at the hospital.
- Next, create a campaign on campus to make students aware of the need in your area.
- Students can choose to act as Santa for a child in need, purchasing and wrapping up any/all of the gifts they asked for.
- Finally, allow students who donated to personally deliver their gifts to students in need. This is a GREAT way to show all involved the true meaning of service.