Supplies:Platform Dolly, Plastic Bowling Pins
- Ask students to group into pairs of two for this activity.
- Next, set up your bowling pins, keeping them fairly spread out from one another. A few test runs are likely in order to make sure that you have the game at the desired difficulty.
- One at a time, students roll their teammate on a platform dolly towards your pins.
- Please be sure that your students have access to helmets to wear for safety.
- Games can be played in as many frames as you would like. The more interested students are, the better.
- Students with the highest score after the game has completed, win!