Supplies:Water Bottles, Tape, Gumballs
- Fill two, 2-liter bottles half-way with gumballs.
- Next, connect each bottle at the neck and tape it shut, forming a makeshift “baby rattle”.
- Repeat the steps above until you have at least 4 rattles.
- Set two students side by side at a table facing their rattles.
- When the race begins, students grab their rattles and begin shaking them as quickly as possible. The faster your students shake, the faster the gumballs drop!
- Note—students are not allowed to hit their water bottle against a table, wall, or any part of their body. They are only allowed to shake the rattles.
- The first participant to transfer all of their gumballs from the top to the bottom wins!