Targeting: Staff, Cafeteria Staff |
- Begin this activity by discussing the importance of your cafeteria staff with your fellow leaders. How do they make our school special? How can we better appreciate them each day?
- Cut 200-300 small pieces of paper in class. Hand each student leader 10-20 pieces of paper.
- Take 15-20 minutes to write kind, compassionate notes to your cafeteria workers. Try your best to make each note as unique as possible.
- During lunch, hand out individual notes to each student waiting in line for their meal. Tell students that in addition to paying for their food, they are encouraged to hand a staff member a kind note.
- By the end of lunch, your staff will have hundreds of kind messages!