Campus Garage Sale
Private Participation (Service)

You are unauthorized to view this page.

Risk Level:Low
  1. Begin your activity by stressing the importance of a cause or campaign.
  2. Next, begin collecting goods on campus. Goods can include clothing, electronics, furniture, etc.
  3. Finally, hold a weekend garage sale.
  4. To be fair, 80% of the list price will go to the seller, while the remaining 20% will go to the cause of your choosing.