- Create 2 teams of 5-8. If more teams are present, a tournament can be created.
- Create Boundaries for your game. Boundaries should include an open area with a line down the middle, flag holding area, and a jail space.
- Next, give each team 5 minutes to hide their flag and get ready to play.
- In order to win the game, one must capture the opposing team’s flag and return it to their side of the field.
- If an enemy team member tags you while you are on their side of the field, you must report to jail.
- In order to get out of jail, a teammate must run to the opposing team’s jail and tag your hand. At that point, both teammates are free to walk back to their side of the board.