- Split your school into 4 even teams. Teams can be by class-level but are encouraged to be a healthy mix of all ages.
- Throughout the week leading up to the dance, put on various lunchtime activities for teams to compete in.
- In addition, plan color-themed dress-up days. Students will earn points for their team based off of participation.
- On the night of the dance, instruct all students to wear white.
- Instead of typical lighting and music, purchase color packets online to use at the dance. NOTE- this type of dance should occur outdoors to prevent a large mess.
- Throughout the dance, color packets will explode overhead, leaving people covered in all 4 colors from the week.