- Create 4 teams of 5-8. If more teams are present, a tournament can be created.
- Create Boundaries for your game. Rather than the standard game where two sides and bases exist, split your map into 4 equal spaces. From there, the rules of the game remain the same.
- Each team has 5 minutes to hide their flag and get ready to play.
- In order to win the game, one must capture an opposing team’s flag(s) and return it to their side of the field.
- If an enemy team member tags you while you are on their side of the field, you must report to their jail.
- In order to get out of jail, a teammate must run to the opposing team’s jail and tag your hand. At that point, both teammates are free to walk back to their side of the board.
- Rather than wait for all flags to be captured, the game ends when a team has accumulated 2 opposing flags.