Hula Hoop + Rock Paper Scissors Relay Race
- Line up 2 teams of 10-15 people.
- Next, set up a long, wavy line of hula hoops. These hoops should form a pathway connecting one team to the other.
- When the race begins, participants hop from one hoop to another. When they reach a player from the opposing team, players quickly play “rock, paper, scissors”. The winner continues hopping, while the loser steps off the path.
- Once your teammate is eliminated, the next person in line can begin hopping towards the other team.
- The first team to send 5 teammates all the way through to the other side, wins!