Supplies:5 Skateboards, 5 Bungee Cables, 5 Laundry Baskets, 150 Balloons
- Blow up 100-150 balloons in various colors. Balloons are placed in the middle of the gym (or another playing area).
- Attach a rope or bungee cord to the back of 5 different skateboards. Evenly space these skateboards around the perimeter of the balloons.
- Select 10 pairs of students as participants in your activity. Students can be part of the same grade, club, or athletic team (depending on the setting of your activity).
- Students participate in pairs. One student lies stomach-first on a skateboard, while the other stands behind them.
- Begin the game clock. Students have 60 seconds to push their teammate into the balloon area. Once a student has collected balloons, his/her teammate pulls them back to the perimeter area. Once there, students place their balloons in a safe area for counting.
- The duo with the most balloons at the end of the game wins!