- Before starting this activity, be sure to gain the support of administrators on campus. Because lip sync competitions typically occur after school, you will need to get staff members to volunteer to supervise and/or judge.
- The most challenging aspect of planning lip sync is getting teams to participate. Therefore, the next step is to personally invite as many groups on campus as possible to take part.
- Rather than simply expecting groups to form naturally, contact clubs, sports, and other organizations on campus. The more teams you can secure, the better!
- Finally, be sure to allow ample time for groups to practice!
- NOTE: Lip sync competitions can be judged, but it is by no means a requirement. The main goal is to have a phenomenal time!