Supplies:Paper, Cardboard, Markers
- Create large pictures using poster paper and cardboard. The pictures can be your school’s logo, the theme of an upcoming dance, etc.
- Make sure your pictures are large enough to be seen across your entire gym.
- Cut your picture into pieces of a puzzle.
- We recommend cutting your puzzle into 10 pieces.
- During your next assembly or rally, hand out puzzle pieces to students sitting in the front row of each section.
- When the activity begins, each section will race to pass the puzzle pieces up and rearrange them in the correct order. The first to do so successfully wins!