Supplies:Tape, Pictures, Computer Design Program
- Work with your schools yearbook photo provider to secure digital copies of each student’s picture.
- With the help of a computer design program, construct a mosaic that consists of each picture.
- The final image can be your school logo, mascot, a kind message, or just about anything else you can think of.
- Finally, print your mosaic and have it hung in a popular hallway for all to see.
- This can be done year after year to show growth and community.