- The process of planning a Relay for Life event is quite complicated, so schools new to the program are encouraged to first join a nearby community function.
- Participants raise money through walking a certain time or amount, so soliciting donations is important.
- For those who have decided to join a relay team, canvas your community to gain support for your efforts.
- Donations can come in the form of flat-rate donations or distance-based donations.
- Each relay event is different, so be sure to check specifics before attending.
- For more information, please visit the link in the resources section.