Supplies:Rope, Large Toy Snake
- With students sitting in bleachers, split your audience into 3-4 teams. Grade-level sections typically work best.
- Next, hand a 6’ “snake” to the first 3-4 people sitting in the very first row.
- Using only their hands, students must pass the snake along one end of the row to the other.
- When it reaches the end of a row, students must pass the snake to the person directly behind them. That individual will then start the process of passing the snake back towards the opposite side.
- Students race to repeat this pattern until the snake has reached the very back corner of their section.
- The first team to complete the race wins!