- Place large, single-printed letters in individual envelopes.
- Hand envelopes to students sitting in the front row of each audience/class section.
- When the race begins, students must quickly pass their folders to the person behind them. This will continue until each envelope is at the top/back row.
- With the help of their classmates, students must race to create as many words as they can. Classes will receive one point for each correct letter.
- The grade level or audience section with the most points at the end of 3 minutes, wins!
- NOTE: To be sure no negative or abusive language is used, use an anagram generator like the one listed below.